Table repair and polishing in Adelaide
Ed Berger has repaired and refinished over many years all types of tables , from small occasional tables , coffee tables to large extension tables.
- from antique tables of the 1800s needing french polishing to more modern tables requiring modern re- polishing.
- from small repairs to complete restoration.
If you are unsure about your table give Ed a quick ring; he can advise you on the age and timber your table may be made of.
Examples of repair work:
- stripping of old finishes.
- repairs of loose legs.
- repairing of splits to tops.
- resurfacing to remove deep marks ,and complete restoration.
Examples of re- polishing:
- modern lacquer matt, low sheen and semi gloss finishes.
- colour matching to suit clients taste.
- french polishing to various shine level.
- traditional oil finish.
- shellac and wax polishing.
- customised painted finishes , including the distress look and the popular provincial finish.
Ed prides himself on offering the best advice and service in Adelaide.
He is always happy to help with any enquiries .